cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Frederico Galvão <frederico.gal...@pontoget.com.br>
Subject Re: [Android] Battery Plugin API drains battery..What now???
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 20:01:53 GMT
If two other platforms were able to implement this on a satisfactory way, I
don't think this is an issue with the spec per se (although I'm sure a
better spec would help a lot, I agree). And considering there is a native
battery charge tooltip on every Android device, I'd say there is a way to
subscribe to those in a safer way. With that, wouldn't the Android dev
group/bug tracker be a better place for this feedback (to make it easier to
use that safe route)?

--

*Frederico Galvão*

Diretor de Tecnologia