cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Puneet Kaur <puneet.gk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding sugar platform to cordova
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 10:14:34 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

that page mentions the various commands possible and the platforms
supported.

I wished to know how to go about adding ours to the already existing list
of supported platform.

All what I could infer from searching places is that we need to make
something similar to this :
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/tree/master/cordova-lib/src/cordova/metadata
- a parser for ours too ..

Please let me know if I am wrong or if there's something else also needs to
be done to have the cli support for new platform ?