cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Puneet Kaur <puneet.gk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: developing on cordova-cli
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:01:47 GMT
Thanks,I did that .. but *after making changes in the js files* in the
cordova-lib directory , the one I have cloned,* I cant see them appear on
the terminal,*

for example - I changed the line for error if no platform is added to *'CHANGED
- No platform specified. Please specify a platform to add. See
`'+cordova_util.binname+' platform list`.' [line 60 platform.js]*

but I cant see the above line when I dont give a platform's name, still the
same line is reflected on terminal - *No platform specified. Please specify
a platform to add. See "platform list".*