cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@google.com>
Subject Cordova hooks always verbose.
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 19:51:28 GMT
Hey all,

I'd like to change cordova-cli to not always print multiple messages like
"Running command: ..." when it runs hooks.  I'd like this to happen only if
you have verbose logging on (with -d or --verbose).

I think this was a regression added in February, but since its been in a
few releases with no complaints (likely because most projects don't use
hooks), I wonder if others feel this is a useful default (I don't think it
is)?

Tommy: you guys use hooks in your projects a lot, what do you think?

If it is a useful default, I'll instead add a way to opt-out without
disabling absolutely all logging with --silent.

-Michal