cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova hooks always verbose.
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 21:00:38 GMT
"running X hooks" is not trivial to implement given how it works today.
 You would have to pre-calculate how many scripts will run in response to
any action, and some actions are compound.  I.e. "cordova run" you have to
count before/after from all of {prepare, build, run} (and more?), and we
just don't do that sort of accounting right now.

Its not that difficult to add and we should file a feature request to
better manage how hooks run, but I'm pretty sure there are better uses of
effort short-term.

-Michal