cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira permissions
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 20:33:54 GMT
I see the problem. Contributors may be assigned issues, but they can't
assign issues (Committer can)
I think by default any community member that wants to work on an issue
should be in the "Committers" group (does not need to correspond to
actual LDAP designation).
Only actual PMC members I think should be in the PMC group since that
has Admin privileges (which includes deleting issues).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/CB/permissions

I'll make those changes unless anyone objects.

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Staci Cooper <staci.mcl@gmail.com> wrote:
> Checked again and it's working now.
>
> Thanks Ian!
>

> On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Martin Gonzalez <
> martin.c.glez.glez@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to be able to assign issues to myself Ian, can you add me as well,
>> please?
>>
>> Thanks.

>> > Staci, can you try again? I've added you to the 'committers' group in
>> JIRA,
>> > and I *think* that should work.

>> on

>> > that's