cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding sugar platform to cordova
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 21:26:43 GMT
Hi Puneet,
Welcome! I would suggest looking at how firefoxos integrated into
Cordova. I think Daniel Villa is trying to get cordova-web into
Cordova judging by the pull requests to cordova-lib so you should
collaborate (although we already have an empty repo for that at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-browser)