cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova 3.5 ios app stuck on splashscreen after long idle on after force close
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:22:40 GMT
This is a mailing list for the development of Cordova itself, not a user list.

Please file an issue at:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB

... so it can be tracked and evaluated by the devs, and you can be notified.

Sign up here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

Thanks!