cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Cordova guidelines part of ContributorWorkflow
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:45:53 GMT
+1

For historical context, there was a time when finding/retaining committers
was more important than concern about the fickle style of JS that came into
fashion that week. We would even accept a pull request if it had tabs
instead of spaces!

But ya lets go bananas on JSHint. Cleaning up those warnings would be a
good 'first bug' for new committers.