cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: ApacheCon session recording: Releasing Apache Software
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 19:47:44 GMT
I'd also like to point out that some of the perceptions of the release
process are currently being refined as they are not clear, and are not in
place for legal reasons though sometimes characterized as such. (So take
that presentation with a hefty grain of salt.)

I'm not hijacking this thread to debate on those topics: it happening
elsewhere and if you think those things are important you should chime in
there. (legal-discuss and infra-dev)