cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: wip on cordova-lib? pls let us know
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 16:37:01 GMT
Ya I spoke to Issac a bit about this last week and he wasn't being entirely
facetious. One path that apparently works well is to treat root
`./node_modules` as something npm manages and then nested node_modules for
userspace stuff.

eg. `./src/node_modules` and then `var foo = require('src/foo')`

Not a huge win over just using relative paths so meh.

I don't understand why instanceof wouldn't work?