cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lou Franco <lfra...@greenwave-solutions.com>
Subject Brief intro: Lou Franco (possible new contributor)
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 23:36:40 GMT
Hi, my name is Lou Franco -- I am a software developer, specializing in
iOS, and recently been using Cordova (inherited a project in March).  I
created https://app-o-mat.com to help give back to the community.

Anyway, I was hired to help someone with a cordova problem.  They wanted to
know what to do about this issue:

[Basically -- cdvfile:// doesn't work for css links]

I did some research and I think it's an iOS bug that should be worked
around in the file plugin.  I tested my proposed change with my client and
it fixed the issue for him.  You can see the change here if you want:

https://github.com/loufranco/cordova-plugin-file

I am preparing a pull request right now and going through the contribution
guidelines.

--
Lou Franco
lfranco@greenwave-solutions.com