cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Wear SDK
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:34:50 GMT
Just running some test with the new Google Wear SDK. We can now make
android apps for wear just like any other app but it seems like we have
been shorted on the WebView. Doesn't looks its actually there.  I am seeing
the following runtime error.

*E/WebViewFactory´╣Ľ Chromium WebView does not exist*

*android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #7: Error inflating
class android.webkit.WebView*

It is very realistic to make a plugin for Notification and Communication
between Wear devices and your phone apps. Honestly this is probably a much
more common use then making a application that runs on a wearable device.

Anyone else messing around with this?