cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <rgerb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Wear SDK
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:50:16 GMT
haha maybe a joke with some undertones of truthiness :) I ordered a LG G
like a fool because I also was not there and I am addicted to gadgets.

I have a Nexus 7 I am not horribly concerned about whats running on it so I
think it will get the L image and see how that goes. I will also be mucking
around with that.
As far as wear goes I think I am going to submit to building a plugin for
communication instead of worrying about apps on it.

A lightweight Chromium library would be killer for sure, would be a nice
fit for Glass also.