cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Yohay Nahmany <ynahma...@gmail.com>
Subject Build Cordova container on Windows 8
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:58:34 GMT
I am developing Metro application using the Cordova plugins.

My application will be side-loaded to BYOD in my company and will not be
published to the Store.

My application is a container- it performed authentication and
authorization and then should launch a URL (receive the URL from a
different application).

The URL is a web application which contains the Javascript code which use
the Cordova plugins.

Unfortunately, Cordova didn't supply the developers with WebView(
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/2.2.0/guide_cordova-webview_android.md.html).

Microsoft, on the other hand , supply the developers thier own WebView.

The problem with Microsoft WebView is that it will run in local context-
which means that the client application will not be able to call Cordova.

few notes:
 1. I don't have access to the applications code only to the URL's.
2. Cordova WebView works great on iOS and Android.

Any ideas how can I solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!