cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: minor bump to cordova-lib
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 01:25:37 GMT
Marvin's email came across to me as respectful.
Brian and Joe - your responses came across as disrespectful to me. Slow
claps and sarcasm should probably be avoided in email.

This issue has been covered at length, and the a very clear conclusion was
made that unless policies change, anything published to npm that is
intended for users outside of the project must first land on dist/.