cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: publish coho to npm
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 17:18:43 GMT
There's definitely some upside, but some downsides as well:
- would add some overhead for us to have to remember to version & publish
it after every change
- you then need to npm update coho separately from updating all your other
repos (via coho repo-update)
- coho currently puts all repos as siblings to itself, if it's installed
globally, you'd need to pass --chdir path/to/my/git/repos every time you
call it. We could fix this with an ENV_VAR, but it's kinda nice that it
"just works" so long as you have it checked out & npm link'ed