cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Should use only drawable folder for single application icon
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 13:47:55 GMT
I didn't see any reason against deleting the default icons in there. To be
clear, what we're talking about is:

CLI's config.xml has an icon:
  Yes: Delete template icons then copy in
  No: Leave template icons

Right now what happens is:
  Yes: Leave template icons and copy in app icons
  No: Leave template icons

It's a subtle change, but a good one I think.