cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon session recording: Releasing Apache Software
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 20:00:31 GMT
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> I'd also like to point out that some of the perceptions of the release
> process are currently being refined as they are not clear, and are not in
> place for legal reasons though sometimes characterized as such. (So take
> that presentation with a hefty grain of salt.)

As the person who is driving the clarification initiative, I'm confident that
the material in that presentation remains accurate and relevant.

(In retrospect, the only thing I would revise is to incorporate disposable
build servers into the presentation, which go some distance towards addressing
the security issues surrounding org-certified binaries.)

Marvin Humphrey