cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon session recording: Releasing Apache Software
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 19:47:15 GMT
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Denver ApacheCon session had an good session on the Apache perspective
> on doing a release. I found it very informative, especially with the threads
> on this topic over the last few months.

Hi Marcel...

I'm gratified that you found it worthwhile, and I enjoyed meeting you and
other Cordova people in Denver.  Some of the presentation material was
tailored with Cordova in mind after I attended one of your hangouts a couple
months ago.

If there are questions, I'm lurking on this list, and might show up at another
hangout sometime.

Marvin Humphrey