cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ally Ogilvie <aogil...@wizcorp.jp>
Subject Re: Browserify JS is in
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 01:54:19 GMT
Anis that is really sweet.
If this hits CLI, plugin.xml will have sections for plugins to do web
actions?
TBH.. i've always wanted a cordova platform add web... but i'd be happy
enough with a prepare for browser only mode.

Seeing a lot of use cases (e.g. Facebook plugin etc.) where there are JS,
iOS & Android SDKs and a Cordova Plugin wants to support the same API on
all platforms.

--
<http://www.wizcorp.jp/>Ally Ogilvie
Lead Developer - MobDev. | Wizcorp Inc. <http://www.wizcorp.jp/>