cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Releasing contacts
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:44:26 GMT
Hi Ian,

I planned to take a look on CB-7003 navigator.contacts.pickContact picks wrong contact on
Android 4.3 and 4.4.3 versions" on Monday. It will be great if we can include this fix to
release.

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: iclelland@google.com [mailto:iclelland@google.com] On Behalf Of Ian Clelland
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 10:36 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Releasing contacts

I've reverted the change to Contacts that switched the order of parameters in navigator.contacts.find
(Sorry, guys, it's just a change that we can't make in a point release, no matter how out-of-line
the signature is with the rest of the Cordova methods)

That fixes all of the contacts failures for me on iOS and Android, so I'm going to add that
to the 0.2.11 candidate release and send that out for vote again. People have been asking
for an update to Contacts in the registry, so hopefully we can all pull together and get this
out there :)

I'll start a vote thread as soon as I've created all of the necessary artifacts.

Ian