cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Tools Release
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 18:43:34 GMT
Example is 'cordova platform add windows8' will fail since  updated code expects check_reqs
in different folder ('\windows\bin\', instead of '\windows8\bin\' as it is in old template).
There are another issues.

In this situation I propose to revert the entire original commit. Thoughts?
CB-6976 Add support for Windows Universal apps (Windows 8.1 and WP 8.1)
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/commit/7ed25a53a793a2af3ff3bc51799ef65fa302a643

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: agrieve@google.com [mailto:agrieve@google.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Grieve
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 6:17 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [Vote] Tools Release

Sergey - could you clarify what the bug here is? E.g. Is there a regression? Does this make
"cordova run" not work?

If it really does need to be applied - checking in commented-out code is not the way to go
about. You should add "if (version >= 3.6.0)" checks around things like is done here:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-lib.git;a=blob;f=cordova-lib/src/cordova/platform.js;h=be10f92aee6e5b4c7863c2ff66448d07266e4091;hb=master#l426