cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: post to a.o announce list
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:57:55 GMT
Honestly, I don’t know why you think the ASF hates us. Maybe you had a bad experience with
them. My experience is that there was lots of love at ApacheCon in April, and the ASF has
continually invested in us to be successful as an Apache project. There may be disagreement
on how to do things, but that does not equate to hate.

Perceived hate shouldn’t be cause for turning down help.

On Jun 12, 2014, at 12:40 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a question, why the hell do we want help from people who hate us?
>
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:54 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I did some digging and uncovered the following. The goal here is to get the ASF to
help the project. I added this info to cadence-release-process.md, plugin-release-process.md,
and tools-release-process.md.