cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject staff change
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:40:11 GMT
Wanted to let the community know about a staff change here at IBM.

James Jong, who has been working in the iOS area, is transferring to a different department
internally to work on a new product. He will be using Cordova and writing some new native
code for the product, so he’s a natural fit, though we are sad to see him step away from
the Cordova team. We should expect to see James from time to time, since he’s now wearing
a consumer hat. His cube is still next to mine, so I can throw things at him if needed.

We just gained a new person to help backfill James. Eric Weiterman just graduated from college
and is joining us. Eric is new to iOS, but is training and coming up to speed. Friday he deployed
mobile-spec to an iPhone and ran through the tests ;-) We should see pull requests coming
from him soon, and he is exercising our README.md’s.

Thanks!