cordova-dev mailing list archives

From purplecabbage <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova tool fix for windows
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:37:36 GMT
Hi Sergey, et al.

Thanks for the patches. I haven't had a chance to test them myself,  but I trust your testing
regimen.

The adobe phonegap  team has been away most of the week, so we've been noticeably absent,
and will be next week as well with holiday breaks.

I'll try to test over the weekend, but I am still comfortable with having these changes pulled
in if it happens before I get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone