cordova-dev mailing list archives

From purplecabbage <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: making "codova platform add" command work for sugar
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2014 21:10:55 GMT
You specify a version of 3.5.0 so the downloader component is expecting to get a zipped version
of the repo at something like
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-web-template/releases/tags/3.5.0

It is probably getting a 404, which zlib is choking on.

Also, try using a -d flag in any Cordova calls that fail, for verbose output.

Sent from my iPhone