cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: Cordova version in a created project
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 21:43:03 GMT
with a pull request

Victor: please try this and see if it is more helpful than the current platform check behavior.

I'm open to suggestions about the wording.

I'm not particularly interested in spitting out the underlying error message from things like
`cordova platform add XXX` or `platform/XXX/cordova/version`, since I don't think the average
user cares, and there's some medium risk that the output will be both long and incomprehensible
(a stack trace).