cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ajai Khattri <cord...@bitblit.net>
Subject Re: Google Wear SDK
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 21:14:41 GMT
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 03:34:50PM -0500, Ross Gerbasi wrote:

> Just running some test with the new Google Wear SDK. We can now make
> android apps for wear just like any other app but it seems like we have
> been shorted on the WebView. Doesn't looks its actually there.  I am seeing
> the following runtime error.
>
> *E/WebViewFactory??? Chromium WebView does not exist*
>
> *android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #7: Error inflating
> class android.webkit.WebView*

Looking at:
http://developer.android.com/training/wearables/apps/index.html

"Wearable apps can access much of the standard Android APIs, but don't
support the following APIs:

android.webkit

android.print

android.app.backup

android.appwidget

android.hardware.usb

You can check if a wearable supports a feature by calling
hasSystemFeature() before trying to use an API."

--
Aj.
FaceBook: facebook.com/ajaikhattri