cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: More questions on FileSystem directories
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:54:08 GMT
Kerri Shotts is going to be filing one soon.
From: julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 1:44 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: More questions on FileSystem directories

Maybe we can wait to hear more opinios about my modification. Or you
can create the pull request and they will merge if they agree.

> Yes, I meant that the doc for cacheDirectory implies, at least to me, that the previous
entry (dataDirectorry) will not persist. I think your modification makes sense. Do you want
to make a PR for the doc or should I?

survive app restarts. Apps should not rely on the OS to delete files in here. "