cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: ngCordova
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 01:08:56 GMT
Any plans on "promising" up FileSystem and Globalization?

From: Max Lynch <max@drifty.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 7:07 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: ngCordova

Hey everyone,

We (the Ionic framework team) released a very early version of our Cordova plugin AngularJS
wrapper project today, called ngCordova: http://ngCordova.com/

The goal is to make it a bit easier to use cordova plugins by adding promise support and a
softer API in case cordova isn't available or you are mocking data for geolocation or the
accelerometer.

The project is MIT licensed and we have a lot of plugins we want to support. Any suggestions
or PRs are greatly appreciated!

Feel free to send me any thoughts you have about it, and I hope some find it useful!

http://ngCordova.com/

Thanks,
Max Lynch
Ionic co-creator