cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: First stab at Next Steps article
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 15:54:06 GMT
Great write-up! Please consider adding the following resource in the appropriate doc place.
Browsers engines become more and more standards compliant but we still live in -webkit and
-ms world, so me personally plus many other devs found out this article super valuable when
developing cross browser apps.

Adapting your WebKit-optimized site for Internet Explorer
http://blogs.windows.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2012/11/15/adapting-your-webkit-optimized-site-for-internet-explorer-10.aspx

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Billau [mailto:mike.billau@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 5, 2014 8:31 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: First stab at Next Steps article

I went through this morning and addressed most of the comments that people left (sorry Ray,
hope you don't mind!). I think this guide is really shaping up and starting to look great.

The only thing really left to resolve is some details around recommending FastClick or not
using touch events at all. We can let it simmer for a few more days, then I can push it into
the docs (unless somebody else wants to.)