cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Introductory Cordova talk - next week in SF HTML5DevConf
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 14:48:13 GMT
Just as an FYI, I'm giving a talk at the HTML5DevConf next Thursday in San
Francisco on Cordova.

I got some slides from Steve Gill from his Apache Con talk as well as some
from Marcel.  If anyone has any slides they don't mind sharing or ideas to
make the talk engaging please let me know.  I plan on doing the typical
camera plugin demo showing a pic of the audience in a new app.  I also
plan on showing off some of the bluetooth arduino stuff that Don Coleman
has done.

If anyone is in SF next week and wants to meet up please email me or DM me
on twitter @LisaSeacat.

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | |