cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject cordova-android LinearLayout vs. RelativeLayout
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 20:19:17 GMT
I opened a JIRA issue on the android default webview layout use of a
LinearLayout.  Chatting with our product team that uses Cordova they've
had a number of customer requests to use a RelativeLayout.  I wanted to
get some input from people to see if there is a reason we decided to go
with the LinearLayout instead of a RelativeLayout in case there is a good
reason and someone goes and fixes this issue.  :)

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | |
ldeluca@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com | |