cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Van den Brink <d_vandenbr...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Build Cordova apps in VIsual Studio for iOS, Android, WP8 and Windows Store
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 17:45:04 GMT
Definitely going to try it out!

Looks nice, Thanks!

Verzonden met Windows Mail

Van: Olivier Bloch (MS OPEN TECH)
Verzonden: ‎maandag‎ ‎12‎ ‎mei‎ ‎2014 ‎18‎:‎53
Aan: dev@cordova.apache.org

Hi Cordova champs

I was curious to have your impressions about the preview release of the new extension for
Visual Studio that allows to build Cordova apps for Android, iOS and Windows devices from
Visual Studio.
Let us know your feedback so we can make this extension as useful as possible for Cordova
devs
http://aka.ms/msopentechapachecordovavisualstudio

Have a great day
Olivier

Olivier Bloch - Microsoft Open Technologies
+1 (425) 538-2138<callto:+14255382138> - @obloch<http://www.twitter.com/obloch>