cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Tools Release
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 20:52:53 GMT
Verified archive content, hashes, and signature for cordova-lib and cordova-plugman. Built
several apps for Android.

But why is the plugman archive in tgz while the rest are in zip? Same for the cli. I’m looking
in cordova-dist-dev/CB-6586/final. Oh, that’s probably npm format, eh?

I’m not seeing the 3.5.0-0.2.4 tag on git-wip-us. Did it not get pushed? The last tag I
see for 3.5.0 is 3.5.0-0.2.2.