cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.5.0 Android Release
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 22:21:50 GMT
+1

Verified archive and signatures, compared zip content against repo tagged at 3.5.0. Tested
with mobile-spec: automated tests look good, I saw a couple minor issues in the manual tests
but that should not hold up the release, and I’m not sure if that behavior is new to 3.5.

[Aside: I’m reminded how much the manual tests in mobile-spec need documentation. I got
a start on that in InAppBrowser, would like to continue that for the others.]