cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject documentation for committing / cordova
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 14:17:05 GMT
Andrew wrote:
> It's linked to off of here:
>https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/committer-workflow
>.md
>In my mind, that's the "welcome packet".

https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/committer-workflow.
md#step-7-push-your-change

Only covers "merging your own". I have no idea how that would relate to
merging someone else's.

— I'm not trying to be antagonistic. Hopefully by identifying
shortcomings, we can improve the documentation.

Today I just learned that a consumer of webworks didn't know how to find
out about flags to our commands (webworks help / webworks help command).
Speaking of which, I'd like to offer that up to Cordova, since the cordova
help is really unworkable.

Here are the files we have:
https://github.com/blackberry/webworks-cli/tree/master/res/help

I'm planning to switch those files to be more markdown friendly, but that
style would help a lot w/ cordova too.