cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Pull requests for cordova-lib - allow cordova to be replaceable
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 01:00:20 GMT
We didn't have pull request notification (I filed a bug, I think it's
fixed),

https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/20

This makes our toolchain much friendlier to users.

It will enable phonegap, webworks, and others to use cordova-lib and have
error messages which make sense to users instead of things which don't (a
phonegap/webworks user shouldn't need to do mental acrobatics to convert
error messages with suggestions of do `cordova foo` to do `webworks foo` —
and there's no real requirement that the cordova-cli be in path/reachable
— especially now with cordova-lib).