cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <>
Subject Re: Unknown "committer"
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 00:55:48 GMT
Shazron wrote:
>Rowell Cruz, from BlackBerry. He has a listed CLA but is definitely not an
>Apache Cordova committer. Can someone at Blackberry shed some light on

It wasn't me (I haven't set up my account to actually do any pushing to
Apache yet, it's on the todo list).

So the only other candidate is Bryan afaik.

>I was triaging issues and came to this issue:
>and wanted to see who pulled this in, but both author and committer are
>same. The committer field should be only a Cordova PMC voted committer.

I will note that to the best of my recollection, I haven't received a
pointer to the official instructions for doing merges or whatever, it
would be nice for that to be included in future welcome packets :).

View raw message