cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com>
Subject Re: cordova-lib split out
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 19:12:39 GMT
Thanks Mark for sending this out. I just noticed these changes as I need
to fix something in amazon_fireos_parser.js. :)

Question: re: code that does require('cordova/something') will break.
Platform scripts use 'cordova/something' and I guess we will have to take
care of those. Is this change going in 3.5.0?

Archana