cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Costa <igorco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTML5DevConf Intro talk slides & interview
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 23:35:31 GMT
Great follow up Lisa.

That's a lot of questions surrounding the area about Cordova don't have a
UI for it. I've already posted while 2012 about that, http://goo.gl/WmJ8ep.

But this is loop question we always get in.

I know that it's hard to keep up with so many UI kits, frameworks for
mobile, but shouldn't be easy to newbie get into knowing that, I mean,
creating a section on frameworks.cordova.io

Helping peeps to understand how does it work in a dedication section on
site is far comprehensive. Specially including videos of introductions like
yours explanations in that area.

Br
Igor

Igor Costa