cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Tools Release
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 14:32:48 GMT
I needed to upgrade git on Windows. I was on 1.8.0, and when I cleared my
/temp/ directory, it was unable to mkdir the complete path when cloning a
repo (cordova plugin add https://github.com/....)  When I upgraded to 1.9.2
it all worked fine. Not sure if this is a new requirement and should be
noted somewhere, just wanted to mention it.