cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.5.0 RC is ready to be tested
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 14:14:11 GMT
Having some slight issues with plugin dependencies. When I installed
/mobile-spec/plugin-dependencies, the CLI told me that "File-Transfer and
Media depends on File 1.0.1 but version 1.1.0 is installed." Which was
awesome. However, after removing file and adding it back with cordova
plugin add org.apache.cordova.file@1.0.1, the files were pulled down but I
had to manually insert some XML inside the config_munge object in
/plugins/android.json. (Upon another plugin rm, this xml is removed by the
tool, so I'm not sure why it has trouble adding the XML in the first
place.) There are a lot of related issues on JIRA, I'll investigate and see
if this behavior already has a ticket.

Additionally, on Android, when I used file@1.0.1 (like the dependency note
in the CLI told me to) there were lots of failing spec tests (~100). When I
used file@1.1.0, there were far fewer failing tests.
Which version of File should be used? The latest, right? So it shouldn't be
telling me to use File@1.0.1 then....

Will continue testing today.

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Maxim Ermilov <maxim.ermilov@canonical.com