cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Draft of Whitelist and Security Guide
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 17:02:27 GMT
Hi everyone,

After Ray's great work on the Next Steps article, I decided to finally
start the Whitlist and Security Guide doc, located here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13C6ZUZiqP83MQX0MvFlyVUZef-nT4cJwyd-qSvXLkK4/edit#

This is an attempt to resolve CB-2179 and CB-5786, and will also be a good
secondary place to put any security announcements, like those issues we had
a few months ago.

Please look it over, feel free to leave comments and suggestions. I will
continue to iterate on it. I think for now it can be a standalone guide,
but we might want to think about folding it into the Whitelist doc.

Thanks,
Mike