cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs for plugins
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 17:01:55 GMT
So the plugin registry will go fetch the appropriate docs from github for
whichever version of the plugin you are viewing by using the engine tag on
the plugin page and comparing that to the git tags? And then the github
page will still just direct to the edge version of the docs?

That makes sense to me - this way we can do minor fixes to the docs for
released versions without doing a release, and people using edge version of
the plugin will have easy access to the docs right on the github page. When
a plugin gets released, we will just tag the repo, so there's no need to
create a bunch of folders inside /doc/?

Am I over-simplifying things?