cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First stab at Next Steps article
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 19:02:24 GMT
Ray, why don't you do a PR to /cordova-docs? That way the initial commit
will (should?) have your name on it.

We should also update /cordova-docs/index.md and add a link to the guide so
that it will appear in the left hand list on docs.cordova.io  as a top
level guide. I think a good spot would be between "Using Plugman to Manage
Plugins" and "The config.xml File."

I think I have a VM floating around somewhere that is able to build the
docs, so I can use that to test that the link works and page renders fine,
unless somebody else can spin one up quicker.