cordova-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nomination for a new chair for Apache Cordova
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 15:15:06 GMT
Yes, the Cordova PMC now includes all committers in the LDAP committee
group and in committee-info.txt.
The various items of ASF documentation now all agree with each other:

https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committee/cordova
(requires ASF committer login credentials)

Also, the modify_committee.pl and modify_unix_group.pl scripts have
been updated to reject spurious parameters - rather than silently
ignoring them (which I suspect has been the cause of problems for
several PMC chairs in the past).