cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugman support for Android libraries
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 20:17:32 GMT
We're already talking about the need for post-install hooks, such as
adding third party libraries using android update project.  This is
required for the work that we're doing with the Third Party WebView.
Sadly, the thing got bike-shedded to death on this list, which is
something that happens far too often.

Still, I don't think Android Libraries are explicitly mentioned in
JIRA yet. I'll add this into the tracker now.