cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .classpath in Android platform in 3.5.0
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 15:27:26 GMT
I believe this was regarding the .classpath that's in the framework
that is bundled with your generated project, not YOUR .classpath.  I
personally think we should ignore all .classpath files, since we
already have project.properties, and this stupid file changes on
everyone's machine.   Every time I have to pull down the repo, I have
to do go a git reset --HARD to purge the classpath changes on my
version of Cordova.

Also, does anyone know of a way to be build-tool agnostic? I'm very
uninterested in the impending Gradle vs Ant war.